Open every day except Monday.
A collection of open-air gazebos that sit right on the beach, Tippy’s eclectic décor includes tables made from old shutters and antique piano keyboards hanging from the ceiling. The chalkboard menu changes daily depending on the delivery of local produce and seafood.
What The Press Is Saying...
- “ a strikingly successful beach bar and restaurant”
-Caribbean Travel and Life
- “Don’t let the casual, weathered-wood-and-palm-thatch exterior fool you—this is no ordinary beachside shack”
-Travel and Leisure
- "Here you'll find some of the island's best food. The chalkboard menu changes daily."
- Bon Appetite
- "Tippy's beachside Bistro...not some rickety shack but the epicenter of the Island's emerging social whirl."
- New York Times
- "Eleuthera....the home of one of the best beach-bar restaurants you will find anywhere, Tippy's."
- USA Today